Monday, November 30, 2009

Closer to the Capitol

I have many goals as a Legislative Director, but one priority is to have a strong presence at the NC General Assembly. We have been able to do that very well in the past and I am determined to follow those footsteps. One way is to to move the Legislative Department to Raleigh. I will now live and work in Raleigh so that I will have greater access to our elected officials at the state capitol. I hope that this move will bring increased effectiveness to our legislative program and I can continue serving our members to the best of my ability.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. The Grange needs a presence in Raleigh. Afterall, if we want to influence state government, we need to be "in their face". Congrats to you and Jimmy for making this commitment.

    ReplyDelete